At Triple Point Expeditions, LLC we respect your privacy. We understand that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting your personal information throughout all facets of our organization. All of the information gathered in the booking process is required to provide the best possible service, and to ensure you are adequately prepared for the product purchased.
In order to come heli-skiing with Triple Point Expeditions, LLC, we require collection of the following information from each guest:
Contact Details and Personal Information
- First and last name
- Preferred name
- Email address
- Mailing address: City / State / Zip / Postal Code and country of residence
- Languages spoken or preferred
- Preferred time zone
- Telephone numbers
- Emergency contact information and relationship
- Preferred forms of communication
- How you heard about us
- Credit card information and or banking details
- Credit card authorization
- Other payment related details ie. billing zip code, etc.
Medical Details and Dietary Concerns
- Medical information
- Medical conditions (allergies, past injuries, medical prescriptions)
- COVID considerations
- Vaccination status
- Dietary restrictions
- Height and weight
- How you get down the hill (skier or snowboarder)
- Riding ability level
- Whether or not you have heli-skied before
- Where you have heli-skied before
- Previous backcountry and off-piste experience
- Local ski resort
- Preferred ski resort run difficulty
- How many days/season
- First day skiing/boarding this season
- Trip dates
- Trip expectations
- Group expectations and preferred backcountry partners
Transportation and Logistics
- Arrival and departure airline flight details
- Accommodation preferences
- Shuttle service requests
- How you will be arriving to Alaska
- Are you traveling with others
- Is you reservation associated with anyone else
- Alternate transportation options or pickup locations
- Special requests and preferences
- Massage requests
- Gear specific sizing
- Rental information and requests
- If you are bringing your own equipment
- Equipment requests
Why Personal Information Is Collected
- To better understand guests requirements, preferences and safety considerations in order to deliver your heli-ski trip. This includes managing operations and the anticipation of business requirements.
- To improve our existing heli-skiing packages and continuously develop new packages and options to better meet your needs.
Using Personal Information
Triple Point Expeditions, LLC will not collect personal information without your consent. The information collected will be treated with complete confidentiality and will only be shared with our staff, who in our best judgment, need access to provide a safe heli-ski trip.
Depending on the type of heli-ski trip booked, the services you expect could involve third parties. These third parties are our providers / partners / sponsors / contractors, which we work very closely with on a daily basis. With these bookings, all personal information will only be shared with the third party as necessary. These third parties provide services that Triple Point Expeditions, LLC cannot directly provide.
A third party Credit Card Merchant in the United States facilitates all credit card purchasing transactions. This third party is required to protect the privacy of your personal Information.
The collection of personal information through the booking process, or any other marketing initiatives, may be used for our company newsletter. These marketing initiatives can include online contests, direct promotions at Triple Point Expeditions, LLC, trade shows, and / or social media campaigns. The purpose of the company newsletter is to alert you of any special offers, promotions, or any other information we think you will enjoy. If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time upon request. This request can be made through the link found at the bottom of our newsletter, or by directly emailing our reservation staff at email@example.com
By Visiting Our Website
Our website uses 'cookies' for website tracking and remarketing campaigns to enable us to better understand who our guests are and how we can improve our services.
You can choose to clear or disable cookies using your web browser's setting menu at any time.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Triple Point Expeditions, LLC will not sell, exchange, share, or transfer your personal information to any unnecessary third party.
Triple Point Expeditions, LLC protects your personal information with appropriate safeguards and security measures at all times. This includes implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial/staff policies to securely protect against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction. All personal information is only retained for the time it is required and for the purposes stated above.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
PO Box 7170, Ketchum ID. 83340